SACRED EQUINOX JOURNEY WITH THE WHITE LIONS OF TIMBAVATI
In support of the Global White Lion Protection Trust
Friday 21 September - Wednesday 26th September
Day 1 - Friday 21 Sept: Arrival Tsau!
Arrive Hoedspruit around Lunchtime either by your own vehicle, or shuttle (we collect you from Eastgate Airport) or designated shuttle drop off points in Hoedspruit town.
On arrival at Camp Unicorn light welcoming refreshments will be served.
Settle in and then enjoy an orientation and greeting with Diana and Linda/Jason if time allows, and an intention setting ceremony anchoring our intent for a world of unity, peace, prosperity and abundance, which we connect to the spirit of this ancient land – The Spirit of Mother Africa and the heart of the White Lions……….. believed to be Sacred messengers by the local people.
Timbavati is at the Epicentre of the massive nature reserve region know as the Kruger to Canyon's Biosphere,in precise alignment with the great Sphinx of Giza due North, the fabled White Lions were birthed by miraculous natural occurrence. Declared a "Sacred Site" by African Kings for many hundreds of years,due to the mysterious occurrence of snow white lions in this region only, the name Timbavati means "The Place Where The Starlions came down...."
At sunset we depart to meet the Starlion Pride. Upon our return to Camp Unicorn we settle down for a delicious dinner prepared by our Shangaan hosts. After dinner we sit down together to relax and enjoy the National Geographic Documentary. "The Return of the White Lion"
Day 2 - Saturday 22 Sept: Tsau! Royal Star Lions
Early Morning Lion check. Crack of Dawn activity but we visit our lions in meditative silence, the only sounds being Sacred Sounds, Bells, Bowls & Tuning Rods. We return to camp around 8am to a hearty breakfast. After breakfast we come together for Chi Kung and a workshop exploring our connection to the Animal Kingdom, the Elementals and our mighty I AM presence. Connecting with the Earth and the Stars as Baba Credo advised us. We are living in this significant astrological age – the Aquarian/Leo Age and how to come into alignment with our True Purpose to be of Service for the greater good on the planet. The tools you will be given in this workshop will assist in your ascension process.
There should be time to spend exploring our shady forest walk at Unicorn Camp. Or reading in the comfortable, rustic open air lounge, or spend some time in the privacy of the secluded altar. After lunch, take a slow stroll down to the White Lion shop to browse through some of the unique offerings created by our local communities and some of the White Lion Protection Trust supporters. Here you will be able to purchase some magnificent photographic studies of the White Lions. 100% of the proceeds go towards the protection of the White Lions in their natural habitat.
We then head off for the dusk monitoring visit to the Lions, where you sit peacefully absorbing the knowledge you have received during the day, allowing the Lion energy to help integrate it within yourself.
We wrap up this unforgettable day with dinner and a tranquil evening discussion around everyone's personal insights.
Day 3 - Sunday 23 Sept: Spring Equinox 2018!
We rise pre-dawn in order to join the early morning monitoring drive and tracking the prides and to see what the previous night held for the Star Lions.
After breakfast, Chi Kung practice with Diana under the giant wild fig tree. We settle down to explore more around our I Am presence and do our daily Decrees.
After lunch the group departs for Mbube, Ancestral Lands where the Akeru Lion pride roam. Take advantage of a rare opportunity for an authentic bone divination given by a traditional healer (Sangoma). Divination is another expression for "throwing the bones" where an African Sangoma (Shaman) provides prophecies in answer to your questions. This is an optional activity at an additional cost, (R800 including a translator – this is for your own account and you would need to pay cash, payable directly to the healer – no credit card facilities available). N.B. time permitting, afternoon Lion monitoring will be conducted at Mbube Ancestral Lands, with the Akeru Pride.
Back to Camp Unicorn to enjoy a marvelous traditional meal prepared by the Staff, served under the expansive, bejeweled Milky Way. Dancing and drumming ceremony around the fire with the Shangaan staff, seeding our intentions for the Equinox and saying farewell to Unicorn/Tsau. We guard the Sacred Fire as we “Re-discover the Stars” in our sharing of stories, feelings and dreams since our arrival in Timbavati. Tuning into Mother Earth, the White Lions and the Spring Equinox energies as we end off this very special evening.
Day 4 - Monday 24 Sept: Drive to Margsol - Adams Calendar (approx. 2,5 hours)
Early morning rise as we leave for Margsol, traveling the Golden Line of the Nilotic Meridian and the Drakenberg (Dragon) Mountains, following part of the route of the great elephants who walked the powerful energy ley line in their migration. Our drive leads us along the back of the Dragon, and into the Blyde River Canyon, where we visit a few of the sacred sites situated along this route. We stop for lunch en-route at a popular modern art & crafts venue.
We arrive at Margsol Guest House (exclusively for our use) in the mist belt outside of Nelsruit. This characterful colonial guest house was one of the very first in the region. Famous naturalist Eugene Marais wrote his books "Soul of the Ape" and "Soul of the White Ant" a first of their kind, investigating the power of the collective mind, in this beautiful home.
Free time to explore and meditate in the beautiful gardens. Prior to dinner we meet to share a short history of the area and understand more about Adam's Calendar, the Sacred site we will be visiting tomorrow. Our Chef will have prepared a scrumptious dinner for us to enjoy together in this beautiful space.
Day 5 - Tuesday 25 Sept: Adam's Calendar/Kaapsehoop
This morning we begin with Chi Kung in the garden followed by breakfast together in the Farm House. We then set off for Adams Calendar, believed to be the birthplace of Humankind on Earth. Enos our local guide, will give us a guided tour of this territory which is located at the peak of the Escarpment overlooking the Barberton Mountains where fossil forms of first life, and first Gold have been discovered.
Lunch is enjoyed in the quaint village of Kaapsehoop. There will be time to explore this fairytale town after lunch and perhaps we will be fortunate enough to meet the Wild Horses, guardians of this area.
Heading back to Margsol with quiet time for personal reflection before dinner.
We share our final dinner together at Margsol and enjoy reminiscing over our memories of our time together at Tsau Conservancy and the Guesthouse in the Mist.
Day 6 - Wednesday 26 Sept: Departure Day
After breakfast at Margsol we gather together for our final White Light ceremony. Working with the Violet Fire and decree's we integrate pillars of light and protection for our onward journey's and thanksgiving to our beloved mighty I AM presence.
You will be transported to Nelspruit, Mpumulanga Airport for your flight to Johannesburg International Airport and your onward journey's home.
- We are at all times working with a scientific project and all visits and work with the lions is subject to strict scientific protocol. Due respect will be paid to the needs of the project and lions themselves.
- In true African Tradition, it is appropriate to bring a gift in honor of the Lions. This can be either a physical gift for example a crystal or an energetic gift a prayer or a poem.
- We ask you to meditate on this and bring what you feel is right.
- This itinerary is not set in stone and may change depending on the weather the people and the animals.
- The Unique White Lion monitoring experience is not open to the public and is offered as an authentic eco-educational and inspirational opportunity.
- Please observe that there are strict safety and security protocols in respect of the reintroduction of the White Lions. Our scientific monitoring vehicles do not intrude on the White Lions space, and we ensure that we keep our voices as low as possible when approaching them in the wild.
- The contact with the White Lions is a non-photographic experience and we avoid taking cameras, zooms or spotlights into their environment and instead enter into the magic of their natural existence and share its timeless beauty.
- Magnificent photographic studies of the White Lions are available. 100% of all proceeds go directly to the protection of the White Lions in their natural habitat.
- Group visits to the Lions with the monitoring team are limited to a maximum number of people. If necessary, the workshop group will be split for the visits to ensure each person spend quality time with the Lions, without impacting them .
- Accommodation is shared in Rondavels at the Lion Camp. Three Rondavels have en-suite bathrooms (showers only). Four have separate showers outside, which are shared.
- The Rondavels are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- A surcharge is charged for a single supplement.
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes/boots.
- Clothing: We are at the beginning of South African Summer. During this time of year it can be very hot during the day, and slightly cooler at night. There may be thunder showers, so wet weather gear is important.
- Sun block, hat and sunglasses.
- Mosquito repellent: Timbavati is a Malaria area. If you feel you do need to take prophylactics we suggest consulting a Homeopath or Herbalist, as the allopathic anti Malaria tablets can make you feel ill. Make sure you have insect repellent cream or spray for the evening and while sleeping. We would prefer you to use natural based products, to lessen the impact of chemicals in the environment.
- Although this is a non photographic project, you may bring your camera.
- Photos of the White Lions themselves are not to be taken without written permission from the WLT, but you are welcome to take photos of the base camp and the environment. Beautiful photographs by professional photographers are available for purchase with proceeds going to the Trust.
For more information about the Global White Lion Protection trust, visit www.whitelions.org
For more information about Diana and her work visit www.hiddenmind.co.za