The White Lions of Timbavati in South Africa are very special creatures indeed.
In Africa the very rare White Lion is considered sacred. Credo Mutwa (The most evolved African Shaman/Healer alive today) considers them to be the "Star Lions", children of the Sun God and keepers of the Planet.
On this trip we will be sharing the mysteries of the White Lions and their relationship to the Nilotic Meridian (Golden Nile Meridian 31'14"E).
Here we can connect to the Lion energy and essence of Africa. Where we will get to know our fellow travelers through sharing, meditation, Chi Kung and process work.
This will be a life changing shift where you will get insights into your Soul purpose.
Join Diana for 6 days of unique and sacred experiences in South Africa.
This adventure exploring Timbavati, birth place of the famous White Lions, and Adam’s Calendar: will transform your personal and spiritual journey. Enjoy sacred ceremonies, commune deeply with the natural world and anticipate personal growth in some of the world’s most beautiful places.
- A deep journey into all parts of ourselves and into our Spirits
- Experience body-mind healing and a reconnection to Heart
- Daily sunset meditation practice
- 3 days with the White Lions in their sacred birthplace – Timbavati
- Equinox ceremony at Timbavati – the birth place of the White Lions “Star Children”
- Inner sacred work as well as circle time, to connect and share with like-hearted travelers.
- Travelling, combined with focused spiritual practice, sparks a sense of adventure, inspiration and inner aliveness.
- Opening our channels of creativity, leads to clarity and teaches us vulnerability.
- Visit Adam’s Calendar, the oldest megalithic site in the world.
Price per person, for a minimum of 10 passengers, is US$1,795 / R24 500.00
- All meals
- All accommodation on a shared basis in twin or double rooms
- Daily excursions and entrance fees
- Single room supplement does not apply.
For more information contact:
Diana Smith, Sacred African Tours.com or see us on Facebook: Sacred African Sites – White Lions of Timbavati Equinox Tour
Cell: +27 82309 9798 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle le Roux Cell: +27 82360 7037 Email: email@example.com